Request For Continued Prayer For ###'s Salvation In Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah_S

Guest
To Whom it may Concern:

In recent months, I contacted your website in regard to a man whose name is ### ("###"). I thank you for your prayers and ask that you please continue to pray with me for this man's salvation (also, for his healing and deliverance from addiction).

Please also ask God to sober him, heal him, protect him, purify his mind, and work on his heart with His spirit; that He’ll place him in the company of believing friends, and that He will not only save ###, but will bring him forward to proclaim his faith in Christ, and that He will use ###’s testimony to bring others to Christ and further the kingdom.

I’ve been praying for this man for a long time, now. Regardless of what His will may be, please ask the Lord to uphold my faith in Him; to keep my faith strong in knowing that His word will not return to me void.

In Him for His glory and with sincere thanks,

### S.

1 Timothy 2:1-4, Romans 8:31-32;8:37

**When prayer was last requested, mention was made about ###’s alcohol addiction. He has now been having health problems. Please also pray, and thank God for his healing. Thank you.**
 
Dear Lord,

Please help the man named ### find his way to sobriety and let it clear his mind so that he will see Your loving ways. This man should see that You are the One to turn to in times of strife instead of certain substances. I also pray for all addicts to find Your guiding light.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had put in a prayer that Amazon site would work so I could continue my Christmas shopping. I am dependent on online shopping, especially Amazon, because I don't own a car. Praise Jesus, my prayer was answered. It just came to me what to do: Signed out of Amazon app. Uninstalled it. Used Google...
Replies
12
Views
471
Please continue to pray for my husband's salvation and full deliverance. He has backslidden into darkness for restoration in my marriage. He left me and my boys last year to pursue a single life with women, alcohol, and drugs. He met friends who are a demonic influence over his life. Because of...
Replies
11
Views
460
Please pray for my father ###. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2022 and had throat surgery in March 2023, which affected his swallowing and speech. The cancer returned last November as stage 4 in his neck and lung. Radiation, immunotherapy, and chemotherapy have not helped, and the tumor is now...
Replies
11
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom