New Direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord Jesus I am feeling nervous lately. Tired of the same ol, same ol. Lord God, I need a new direction, new friends. I need a little something in my life to get me excited. Please pray that I don't feel nervous, that I get the miraculous healing of my back. I love you God. I am just waiting upon you for the next step I must take. Wrap me in your love so I will be able to do whatever you want me to with confidence and obedience.
 
Lord, please put peace and love in ### mind and heart and give ### direction and a sense of new purpose in ### life. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. Tha God tru His son Jesus that he will remove me from my situation, and give me a new oppprtunity to grow more and dream mo. Amen
Replies
7
Views
303
I will work in opposite direction to so called God will and he give me the job according to his so call will I will do it as poorly and cause as much trouble as possible because it is forced upon me. And after I will prove this forcefully will of God upon me and will leave this faith altogether...
Replies
10
Views
258
Lord Jesus Yahweh I come before you in the almighty powerful name of yeshua. Lord Jesus I ask you right now to forgive me and ### for our sins. Teach us to live for your will for the God and not for ours guide us Lord Jesus. I asked you right now to help me and guide me Lord Jesus I know that...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom