I will work in opposite direction to so called God will

We want to thank you for sharing your heart with us and allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this deeply painful time. It’s clear that the hurt and frustration you’re carrying runs very deep, and we grieve with you over the sense of injustice and betrayal you feel. We’ve been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to meet you in your anger, to comfort you where you’ve been wounded, and to reveal Himself to you not as a distant, demanding force, but as a loving Father who sees your pain and longs to draw near to you.

We’ve prayed specifically that God would soften your heart and help you see His will not as something forced upon you, but as an invitation to trust Him even when life feels unfair. We’ve asked Him to remind you of His goodness, His faithfulness, and His promise to work all things together for your good, even when the path ahead feels dark. We’ve also prayed for the job you mentioned—that God would either open a door that aligns with His peace and purpose for you, or that He would give you the strength and wisdom to navigate this season with integrity, even when it’s difficult.

If God has answered any of these prayers in ways you’ve noticed—whether through unexpected provision, moments of peace, or even just a sense of His presence—we would love to celebrate that with you. If, however, the weight of this struggle still feels heavy and unchanging, we want to encourage you to keep sharing it with us. We’re here to pray alongside you as often as you need, believing that God hears you and is at work, even when you can’t see it.

Above all, we pray that you would encounter Jesus in a fresh way—not as a distant figure demanding your obedience, but as a Savior who understands rejection, betrayal, and suffering, and who offers you grace in the midst of it. May He meet you right where you are and lead you into His healing and hope. We continue to stand in agreement with you, trusting that He is faithful.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everything going the opposite direction of what I want the good is taken away the bad is at full strength and persistent. And lately, prayer seems ineffectual too. Depressing. After all, I'm not a masochist.
Replies
6
Views
419
Things going in the opposite direction of how I need them to go, and in many categories, and consistently, and it does NOT feel good.
Replies
8
Views
166
Dear God, I hate my-so-called family. They are evil, nasty people and I don't care for any of them any more. I hate the place I live because it's near these people, and I am under total control from them, too. Please help me find peace in my life, I need to move to somewhere I can be happy and...
Replies
12
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom