Prayers for direction and healing

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart as you sought the Lord’s direction and healing during this deeply painful season. It is a sacred honor to stand with you in prayer as you navigate the sorrow of a marriage that was not of God and the uncertainty of new feelings stirring within you. We have lifted your cries to the Father, asking Him to quiet every fear, to sharpen every sign, and to make His path unmistakably clear before you.

If the Lord has already answered—if He has given you peace about the divorce, if He has confirmed whether this new man is from Him, or if He has spoken in some other way—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If, however, the road ahead still feels clouded or the weight of this decision remains heavy, do not hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying, believing that God will lead you step by step into His perfect will.

May the Holy Spirit fill you with wisdom that surpasses understanding, with courage to walk away from what is not of Him, and with hope for the future He has prepared. May you feel His presence like a gentle hand on your shoulder, reminding you that He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I have been living in sober living for over 3 years now I thought I was going to move back in with my parents again but when I went there the other day to clean the room I realized that it may not be the space I would feel comfortable in. I love where I am at now and my current room is...
Replies
8
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your love, grace, and daily provision. Grant me wisdom to lead my life, family, business, career, relationships, friendships, and finances according to Your will. Teach me good stewardship, integrity, peace, and contentment in all things. Guide my steps and...
Replies
7
Views
129
I feel like I don’t know where my life is headed. I may have to file bankruptcy because bills are piling up and I have no income (the Lord knows why) and at this point finding a job is futile. An agency has a training program that can help me look for work; it’s mandatory. Otherwise, I’m not...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom