Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter promila
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

promila

Guest
my father admitted in ### general hospital his left legs cut out according to diabetic gangrene this time better than earlier for grace the God and we all family pray for him and we all request for prayer request family to remember him always in day night prayer.

my husband ### is so better than earlier and join his duty, but I request for prayer for him.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father I pray for ### healing, Lord command all the sickness to leave from ### body, give ### good health, make ### strong, bless ### with peace and joy, Father protect ### family in Your arms and bless them abundantly. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
i do pray for ### and ### family for healing in the name of Lord Jesus. He will touch ### and heal as well. Amen
 
Father God I ask that You would intervene in this situation with this person that had the surgery on the left leg. I ask that you would heal this person of the diabetes, and help him not to have any more complications from it. If there is a spiritual need, I ask that he would turn his heart totally to you for all matters. Father I also ask that You would bless this husband in any way needed. These things I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my family’s life (including myself), and all those that I love and pray for. Bless my family and friends exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Cause us to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the Word of God. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God.

God bless my family and friends. Save, Bless, Protect, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me). And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including all your family and friends. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
praise the LORD.

don't worry. GOD with us.

prayer=(thanks giving + praising +your request)

50%thanks giving + 49%praising + 1%your request. it is a secret of prayer.

PRAISE THE LORD.
 
God the almighty, please bless this person's father- his mind, body and spirit. Let this family use this challenging time to strengthen their faith in You, so they can live according to Your will. Please grant them the grace to be strong always through this trying time. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is set to undergo ###. Sh has ### from an earlier ###. Please pray with us.
Replies
9
Views
171
My Husband ### Age ### - he is admitted in hospital ### - ### - ### - ### - He is in the stage of ### - Please pray for my husbands recovery.
Replies
10
Views
158
My bff/bf grandma passed away earlier please keep him in prayers and thoughts
Replies
10
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom