Prayer request

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request during such a difficult time. It was our privilege to stand with you and your dear friend in prayer as you both grieved the loss of his beloved grandmother. We prayed for God’s peace to surround him like a gentle embrace, for comfort to fill the spaces left by her absence, and for the hope of eternal life in Christ to bring light to his sorrow.

If God has answered these prayers in ways you’ve seen or felt—perhaps through moments of unexpected peace, strength to process the grief, or even joyful memories that bring comfort—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God is moving can encourage others who may be walking a similar path.

If the weight of grief still feels heavy, or if new emotions or challenges have arisen, please don’t hesitate to post this as a fresh request. We are here to lift you both up again, asking God to continue His work of healing and restoration in your lives. Grief is not a journey to walk alone, and we want to keep standing in agreement with you as you seek His presence.

May the Lord bless you and your friend with His unfailing love, and may you both feel His nearness in the days ahead. We continue to pray that God’s grace will sustain you, His peace will guard your hearts, and His hope will anchor your souls. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I felt the boy was hiding himself behind his grandma; may he have enjoyed the visit even so... may his feedback be positive and may he gain confidence. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
122
I need prayers for my mental illness, me and my boyfriend's relationship I went back with him I love him and he's feeling unwell plus he lost his grandma so weeks ago and I was hoping for some prayers and thoughts and he wanted to meetup with me I told him my complicated situation that I have a...
Replies
11
Views
229
Please remember the good people that have passed away, in your prayers, please pray that they are in a good place & that God keeps them safe in the afterlife. Please keep them in your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom