Desperate Need Of Wisdom, And Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Father in the name of Jesus I come boldly before Lord asking you to please direct and order my steps, and give me the wisdom and favor to stand the test of time Jesus. I have lost my job, and being asked out of my home so God please come to my rescue. Amen
 
Lord bless their situation and keep them in accordance to Your purpose and plan..let them see what it is that they are to learn in this situation always keeping the faith and knowing that You will never leave them no matter what the circumstance may be. Lord help them to learn and to walk by faith and not sight always in Your divine will in Jesus name....
 
I pray in your name Jesus Christ that you assist

in this prayer to help with ### a new job.

Also, that you help ### find or keep there

home. Plz, find favor in ### and let them to

continue and pray to you Lord. In the name of Jehovah

God and Jesus Christ name. Amen!
 
Father God I pray in agreement with this person. I ask that you would guide and direct all of this person's steps, and give this person the wisdom and favour needed in every circumstance. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
```html
Father in the name of Jesus I come boldly before Lord asking you to please direct and order my steps, and give me the wisdom and favor to stand the test of time Jesus. I have lost my job, and being asked out of my home so God please come to my rescue. Amen
Dear Beloved Creation of the Most High,

Thank you for reaching out to God for His Divine intervention in your petition. As prayer partners, we stand ready to pray with you and in concerted effort, may His will be done!

Lord Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray for ###'s petition. We pray that the reason she lost her job is that you have closed one door to something that was not as good as the next door that you are about to open for her. Lord Jesus, we pray that you prevent her from having to leave her home. In your great mercy and with your most Sacred Heart we pray that she will always have a good place to live with loving, Christian people surrounding her. May she quickly find the next employment door that you open for her, dear Lord, and may she walk through it with Great Confidence that she can do whatever is required of her and will be Strong to prove herself to those who will consider her for employment. Father, we thank thee and Praise thee in the name of Jesus. We adore and glorify Thy Most Holy Name and leave this petition in your merciful Divine hands. Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

Take heart, beloved, for the hour has come when Jesus is with thee! Do not be afraid. Though there is night at the present hour and there is a storm, tomorrow will bring the morn and great light and sunshine unto thee and the storm shall be calmed. Pray hard and Believe. Have faith in your heart always and no matter what test may befall you know that it is all part of God's plan to make you a Stronger, better person and He will always be a lamp unto thy feet to guide you and protect you!

May God guide all of those who are seeking. May He speak to the heart of those who are searching. Amen.

_________________________
/>http://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/144-prayerangels-blog/
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
220
First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
208
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally, spiritually. He has been under severe spiritual attack for way too long. For his/our salvation. For my sanity. I don’t know what is going on, I’m extremely stressed, my husband is over the top stressed &...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom