D
dijo joseph
Guest
I am requesting all you good people to please remember me in your prayers as I am suffering from heavy financial breakup. I don't have any earning now and whatever I do goes wrong with me. My family is in a bad condition now, I have two little girl children and my wife & my old mom with me to whom I am the only way of life, now that my income is zero and have no other way to ask any help from anyone I am requesting you god-loving people to please do pray for me and my family, I believe some bad envy eye is on my family, please pray for me and do tell me any suggestion if anyone sees anything in their prayer.
May God Jesus help me and all good people like me.
Thank you,
###
May God Jesus help me and all good people like me.
Thank you,
###
