Homeless in ###, ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter csmtoolong
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

csmtoolong

Guest
Today for the second time in my life, 'I AM HOMELESS'. Tonight and probably for the next few days, I will be sleeping in the park. I ask for prayer that I can find a place to live within my budget ($###. mth). I know the Lord can work miracles.
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide this person with shelter and protect her from all kinds of evil. Send your angels to guard her and provide her enough money.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord please bless this person with affordable shelter. Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please give this person the financial means to find a good place to live. Lead the way to possibly a new job or help from a kind person.

Amen
 
Lord God please make a way for this soul.

Let him not sleep in the park, but in a

warm bed. Make a way where there is no

way right now. Hold him tight, and keep

him safe. Find a place for him to stay. amen
 
Dear God, please grant the request of your dear child. May she will find shelter that will provide her comfort and warmth. Please send help from heaven for this lady. Have mercy upon her. May she will receive the provisions she needed. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
146
I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
176
If I could ask for prayer, I was in a car accident and had to move in with my son and daughter-in-law because I needed help with recovery. Last week my daughter-in-law made my son throw me and my wife out of the house and now we're homeless and trying to find an apartment. Please, please pray...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom