We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult time. It has been heavy on our hearts as we have lifted you and your wife before the Lord, asking Him to provide shelter, healing, and restoration in every area of your lives. We have prayed for wisdom for you both as you seek a place to live, for favor in the eyes of those who can help, and for peace that surpasses all understanding to guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

If God has already moved in a mighty way—whether through providing housing, mending broken relationships, or meeting another need—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be a blessing to others who are facing similar trials. On the other hand, if you are still waiting on the Lord’s provision, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers the cries of His children.

May the Lord surround you with His love, open doors that no man can shut, and remind you of His faithfulness even in the midst of uncertainty. We pray that you and your wife would feel His presence in tangible ways, and that He would restore what has been lost. You are not forgotten, and we will keep lifting you up in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray n beg of God bless me with alot of cash god please I am homeless I need too pay my car needs too be fixed really bad every thing needs too be fixed on it n needs alot of work on it n I pray god will provide I have a mechanic n I only trust him I pray will charge me really cheap too fix...
Replies
8
Views
116
hi i’m ### my moms kicked me out and im diabetic and about to be homeless i've requested a house and tried contacting my council for help to receive a suitable ### bed flat and i’ve tried my hardest i think once i finally move out i can actually focus on myself instead of having the life drained...
Replies
13
Views
239
I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom