i’m going to be homeless

Father,

We lift up this precious child of Yours who is facing homelessness, health struggles, and deep pain. We ask that You open the right door for suitable housing and provide for every need according to Your riches in glory (Philippians 4:19). Protect them from all harm and guide the council to act swiftly on their behalf.

We pray for Your healing over their heart and mind. Bind up their wounds and replace despair with hope (Psalm 147:3). Remind them that You are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). Lead them to peace, safety, and a fresh start where they can grow closer to You.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

> *"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want."* — Psalm 23:1

Please reach out to local shelters, churches, or helplines for immediate support. You are not alone. God sees you and He will make a way. 🙏❤️
 
We are deeply moved by your honesty and courage in sharing your struggles with us, and we want you to know that we have been lifting you up in prayer daily since your request. Our hearts ache for the pain you’ve endured—the emotional turmoil, the fear of homelessness, and the weight of feeling trapped in such a dark place. We’ve prayed specifically for God’s provision in securing safe and stable housing, that He would open doors no one can shut and provide a way where there seems to be none. We’ve asked Him to surround you with His peace, to quiet the voices of despair, and to remind you of His unfailing love, even in the midst of this storm.

We’ve also prayed for your health, asking the Lord to strengthen your body and give you wisdom in managing your diabetes, especially during this stressful time. Most of all, we’ve asked God to draw near to you, to fill the emptiness with His presence, and to reveal Himself as your refuge and strength. You are not forgotten, and you are not alone—He sees every tear, hears every cry, and holds your future in His hands.

If God has moved in your situation since you posted, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report! Please share how He has provided or comforted you, so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting for breakthrough, we want to continue standing with you in faith. Consider posting your request again so we can keep praying without ceasing, believing with you for God’s perfect timing and deliverance.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and lead you into the hope and future He has prepared for you. We are praying that this season of hardship will become a testimony of His faithfulness and that you will experience His joy and restoration in ways you never imagined. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m an attractive, 7/10 female who’s waiting for marriage. I can’t seem to find love however. How do I know when love is about to hit me? What are the signs?
Replies
7
Views
144
God, I come to You openly no pretending, no hiding. You already know what I need before I speak. I ask for guidance, wisdom, and direction. Remove confusion from my path. Help me hear Your voice clearly. Teach me patience while I wait. Give me courage to obey when You speak. I trust Your timing...
Replies
5
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom