Why God

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronnie

Guest
DEAR GOD WHY HAVE YOU PUT THIS BEFORE ME HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I SUFFER PLEASE I ASK IN JESUS NAME THAT YOU RETURN ### HOME TO ME AND RESTORE OUR MARRIAGE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
I will remember u in my prayers...sometimes asking why doesn't help! We all have free will and God can certainly intervene...just pray that's what helps me make it through each and everyday..dear lord I pray for reconciliation of their marriage..u know their hearts dear lord better than they do... change them dear lord where u feel there is changing to b done..make them see each other as u see them dear lord..open their eyes to their wrongs! Work on this couple and help them realize they are better together than they ever would be apart..please dear lord keep the devil out of this couple's life ...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why is God keeping me alone and sad my friends have deserted me. I would love to find a godly spouse in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
167
Why God's people have to suffer like Jesus being hung on the cross even though he is sinless, and why Daniel has to be thrown inside the lion's den, and why God allowed different suffering for his people, and like King David had to run for his life after King Saul gave the order to kill him, and...
Replies
6
Views
96
The ### did so much evil things but he have not been fired yet.
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom