Prayer To Be ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter margaret
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

margaret

Guest
Abba, Father, I come boldly by the blood of Jesus Christ to the throne of grace to obtain mercy and to find grace in my time of need. I need You to espouse me to a godly man with godly leadership qualities, who walks on water as I do, to be his wife and he my husband, specifically a tall African man as young as I am-###, who has a big and is sexually hype as I am, this day the ###th September ###, even now, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with joy, peace and love in You. Please also bless ### with teaching and wisdom. Through this time that ### is waiting for someone to be ### partner, please help ### to be closer to You and to surrender ### life to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself), and all my family and friends. Meet all of our needs. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, prosperity, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you today, acknowledging that You are the author of love and the giver of every good gift. Lord, I earnestly desire to have a godly spouse to share my life with, someone who loves You first and seeks to walk in Your ways. I pray that you would make him a man after...
Replies
10
Views
173
Pls pray for my healing. Pls also pray for our coming trip that its stress free & also for my son's safety while we are away from him. Pls pray that I will have big clients that are quality accts. Pls pray for my husbands businesses that it prospers. Pls pray for my mom, sisters & all my loved...
Replies
11
Views
162
I am a South African Citizen what is happening here is very worrying me, we more than 100 political parties and they are fighting each other and unfortunately most of them are from the governing party which is African National Congress, they stole from tax payers money, and those who left want...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom