S
sweetness
Guest
i would like to ask for prayer i have been praying for a long time and i seem to be not getting any answers. The problem is that I and my ex-husband got back together. He has a problem with alcohol and abusing pills, and if I don't give him my medicine or do it, I catch hell. I am accused of being a bitch, whore, having affairs, which God knows I'm not, and I'm crying because he constantly walks off on me, leaves me with bills which I'm behind on and no food, and just degrades me. I am trying to do right in my life and serve God; they mock God, call me a church freak, and when we were married, I got treated awfully too, abused, and couldn't do anything right. He treats my oldest son awfully and abuses him because he is by my first marriage and not his. All I want out of life is to be happy and in peace and love. I keep hoping God something good would come my way. If he loves me, why does he walk off on me, and that's his love for me, leaving me all the time to struggle. I am trying to raise my boys, and it's hard because I am on disability, and he makes good money, and he doesn't care about his family; it seems his alcohol and his pills come before us. He has hurt me for many years, and I have taken him back, hoping there was a chance of hope, but God, I think it's time for me to let go and just move on and find happiness. But I don't see a man wanting me; he has put me down so badly I feel like I'm not good enough. Please! Bring happiness to me. I am tired of trying to make it work with him. I prayed and I get no answers, so I am waiting on you. I need you, God, to move in my life, and I want the right man to come into my life, so I am waiting on you to send the right man my way. You know the right man for me. I am done trying to help someone who won't help themselves and wants to make me cry and in pain all the time. I deserve to be happy. Grant me one wish! And bring happiness my way. Thank you! And God bless you.

, and thank the Lord you were blessed with those boys and their love and you're not completely alone. God Bless You! ((HUGS))