Relationship/single

  • Thread starter Thread starter anitru1497
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anitru1497

Guest
I really want to get to know this person a lot more, I really like him and I have liked him for about 2 and a half years now. Just have not had the guts to tell him that. But I know he knows. Please pray that God will give us a chance together and either one of us will make the first move first. I will really appreciate it. May God bless you all! :)
 
Heavenly Father, please send the Holy Spirit to reveal the character of these two to each other. If they're not who you chosen for each other please remove the desire of interest in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Father God I ask that You would work this out according to Your perfect will in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Relationships are really a technical field altogether and while we tread it with caution, God's hand is mandatory. I pray that as you seek His face, you find solace and a genuine way to follow. God is the master of it all. I pray that all may be well with you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm reaching out to you because this person in my circle keeps pushing me beyond my limits by insisting that I meet this man I don't love. I have feelings for another man I'd like to get closer to, but this person keeps speaking very badly of him to me without letting me get close to him...
Replies
10
Views
182
I recently became involved in a relationship that I knew from the beginning was unequally yoked and outside of God's will but I was being rebellious and became involved with him anyway. Now, I broke up with him but in the aftermath, it has become clear that he was likely a player (there are many...
Replies
9
Views
124
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom