Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ITA

Guest
please pray that my eyes get healed GOD IS GOOD BLESS YOU ALL ###
 
Blessed Father You see the physical need this person has for the healing of her eyes. I ask that you would touch her right now with Your mighty healing power and bring healing to her eyes. Father your word says that by Jesus stripes we are healed, and we are believing You for the healing of this person's eyes in whatever way they are in need of healing. This I ask in the name of our precious JESUS. Amen.

1st. Peter 2:24
 
Prayed for you. Amen. May God heal your eyes.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your healing. God is a healer. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord my ears are really ringing loud right now please Lord take the ringing away thank you Lord and healing for my hearing loss and my anxiety panic attacks depression and my health and my husbands too and getting along and our marriage. and healing for my sisters and for the rest of our...
Replies
11
Views
154
Lord I have a doctor's appointment to day see that everything goes good..I allways get a lot of anxiety before I go..the doctor sent a pill to take before I go to the sppointment Lord please see that I will be good not full of anxiety thank you Lord and the rest of the day will be good and...
Replies
10
Views
232
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom