Prayer For Good Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter amalfurtado
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amalfurtado

Guest
I am a mother of a 12-year-old daughter, married for the past 16 years. I have a lot of problems with my husband; he plays cards, drinks, tells lies. If I call him, he doesn't answer and switches off his mobile. He doesn't come home at night. Please pray for my husband ### ### to help him quit all the bad habits that he has.
 
Lord heal all marital disease plaguing my home.

Annointing to prosper in marital life come upon my home ###.

I renounce all hidden evil soul ties, ###.

Amen
 
Praying with you. may God deliver your husband from these strongholds. Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your husband and your marriage. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, today I pray for reconciliation to you first, if there are sins or wrong understanding about you that strains this vertical relationship I pray that the Holy Spirit may convict myself and this community of sin unto repentance so that we might be right with you. Secondly, I pray for...
Replies
11
Views
315
Dear all, I kindly ask you to pray for calmness and patience from my line managers, so that they will understand my need and will not force me to do unnecessary things that overwhelm me, ###, hear my prayer and I pray in Jesus's name, amen
Replies
7
Views
261
My husband is a good man; however, he is beyond controlling and constantly tells myself and our 19 yr old son what we should be doing. This causes huge tension between my son and husband and I am stuck in the middle. I love my husband but he is making my son have such low self-esteem as he’s...
Replies
8
Views
740
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom