Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HopefulMe

Guest
Please pray that God restores my love towards my husband of ### years. Needing restoration in this relationship like never before. I'm in so much emotional pain right now and my thoughts and feelings are causing a severe depression.
 
Lord, let Prince of Peace reign in my marriage ###.

Holy Spirit transform my marriage to be heaven on earth ###.

All powers conspiring with anyone to destroy my home/marriage loose your hold in the name of Jesus Amen.

O Lord, heal all marital disease plaquing my home ###.

Lord, walk back to the foundation of my marriage and carry out any necessary surgical operation ###.

Amen
 
I agree with you, Lord God, please pray for this restoration and all others. Please deeply pray for her and my marriage too. Bring back her husband and my husband ### into our lives as in Mark 10: You do not like divorces. In Jesus' precious name, I pray, amen.
 
Praying for you. may God restore you marriage. may God overwhelm you with His peace. God is with you and He is doing something on the other side of the Mountain. He will move this mountain for you. Trust Him.
 
I lift up this precious woman, Lord, and I thank you that You will help her to fix her eyes, not on her circumstances, but on You. Psalm 121

A Song of Ascents.

1[a]I WILL lift up my eyes to the hills [around Jerusalem, to sacred Mount Zion and Mount Moriah]--From whence shall my help come?
2My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

3He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He Who keeps you will not slumber.

4Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

5The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand [the side not carrying a shield].

6The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night.

7The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life.

8The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

Isaiah 60:1

ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your marriage and the healing of your heart. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
346
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my parents, who are going through a very difficult season in their marriage and are on the verge of separation after more than 30 years together. Please pray that God will soften their hearts, restore love, understanding...
Replies
12
Views
208
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom