Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter andyman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyman

Guest
Please pray for God to give me the strength to accept anything His will brings me in regards to my marital situation and to love myself.
 
My Family & Friends….

Let Us Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of my family, all my friends, (including myself). Surround us with your protection and guidance. Bless us with strength and courage. Whisper encouragement and wisdom into our ears. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health, a long life, but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. And all that I have asked of You God to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and everyone who wants me to be a success in my walk with YOU. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Please Pass This Prayer On….

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your spiritual well being. God has heard your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister





PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Lord touch ### and bring him Peace in whatever outcome of this situation..Let him know that this is not the end of his story but only a chapter Touch him with strength and love and wisdom bring grace and mercy to his life and allow him to be filled with Your Truth and Spirit in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't explain but I'm in a very bad situation. I need you too get as many people praying for me as possible literally yes please as many as possible, the best Christians too please. Ceaselessly as well for me myself ###. 4 , protection, Lots of Love from God & Jesus , all my good prayers I...
Replies
10
Views
148
Please help me stop worrying and thinking about these people and problems. Help me accept their behavior and not take it personally. Help shield and protect me. Uplift me. Use me.
Replies
10
Views
138
Dear God in Heaven, please hear my prayer. At times, I only have the word Help. I am thankful for the family and home that you blessed me with. I am fearful now of those who seek to take it all away. I am remorseful for the times when I have not handled this the right way, and I am sorry. I try...
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,851
Members
649,225
Latest member
Ashienarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom