A
annmarie11
Guest
All Powerful and Merciful Lord, if it be Your Will, please give my ### relief from the stressors at work that are taking a toll on him. Please guide his boss to allow my ### to do his work without constant interruptions and overshadowing by his boss. Help my ### to see Your Will for him, to make good decisions about any changes he is considering in his job, and watch over him so these stressors at work don't worsen his health, especially his Rheumatoid Arthritis. Help my ### to be less agitated and to conquer her ODD outbursts. Bring peace to my ###'s family that they might return praising Your Name. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You. I ask this in Your Holy Name. I know The Father will not refuse You. Thank You for so many prayers answered in the past. All Praise and Glory be given to You. Amen.
