I Need Your Help With Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueeyes769
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blueeyes769

Guest
I am soooooooooooooo tired of being a caretaker......first my fiancee, than my mom.......I thank GOD EVERYDAY for giving me that opportunity for the last six years.....BUT now for the last two years I have been caring for "###" and althemizers patient....It started out as a labor of love 1x a week and now is 5 days a week....AND LONG LONG DAYS.....I live with my father who is a handful....I thought Jesus told me to get out of the boat in Sept and get on with my life back into my apt in the city. BUT I didn't have the heart to leave ###....and now I have to drive my dad down to Florida because his driving is dangerous.....MY FEAR IS NOT DOING THE WILL OF THE FATHER.....I have prayed and prayed for discernment....AND IT IS NOT CLEAR!!!! Please help me to pray.....
 
Lord speak clearly to my ### and let her know which way she is to go...Lord this fear and anxiety is not of You...Help her to follow Peace and know what the spirit is saying to her and where she is to go in following You...bless her ### and keep her safe...touch her ### and give her wisdom in how to handle all her family and these responsibilities that they have placed in her life...Lord if it is all from You give her and speak healing and strength in Jesus name...
 
Father,

We thank you for hearing our prayers. We know that You know ###'s life and You know the problems and stress that she face. Help her to keep her eyes not on the problems or the stressful situations, but upon You and Your mercy and grace. Father, ### cannot change the situations that cause stress in her life but she know that You can. LORD, keep her heart humble and willing to submit to the 'all things' that you have allowed into her life. Father, give her Your strength to stand because although she do not understand how this will change her, she and we know that You are working in and through her to conform her life to glorify You. Lead her into Your truth by helping her surrender to Your Word. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help me on my Christian journey. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer.”

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###. ###. I’ve been unemployed for a while coming out of recovery, which was a challenging and monumental thing to do, but I am mentally healthy today and have been clean for almost a year and really need to get back to working at the level I was before making money and supporting my family.
Replies
6
Views
234
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
184
Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom