7Digits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cardiaclady Crimson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cardiaclady Crimson

Guest
Lord, I asked you to bless me with financial abundance that I need not to worry about the milk of my 2 wonderful kids; got enough to hand ### and ### when they need one and help my church and other people in need.
 
Jesus, we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on our behalf and supplying all our needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus all your blessing I had normal delivery but I got premature baby it's very difficult to take care of and also my baby is crying most of the time due to low breast milk and baby not gaining weight I don't have the amount to feed formula milk also when he cries I feel to die cause I feel bad...
Replies
9
Views
185
Later on, in like 6 and a half hours, is my church home group. I am unfortunately not well enough to go, but the Lord has helped me realize through a podcast I watched today, that Christ can work where I am not, He doesn't need me to always be there, just as long as He's there. I pray that they...
Replies
13
Views
214
I'm very heavy hearted writing this prayer and need wisdom, discernment and scripture guidance. For the last 5 years we've been going to our local church. We love the congregation and the people. I love that we know them all and by name but there's only about 30-40 people and quite often my 2...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom