Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImaSinner
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ImaSinner

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal struggles and seeking guidance.
 
In Jesus' name I pray all all evil thoughts and actions are bound from you. I WILL pray for you all day.......
 
pray to God, Jesus, and try to remember His face when you feel to masturbate..cool
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we come together and ask that You rebuke these strongholds that are torturing this man...Lord we ask that You bring direction to his mind and heart and open it up to what the Spirit is saying...Lord set a hedge of protection around him and bring him to the place of obedience and knowledge that this world is not our home...bring his flesh into submission to You and Your will and authority..use him for the glory of Your kingdom...in Jesus name...Lord bring him to a place of Truth and honor and integrity make him into a soldier in Your army with discipline and Love...fill him with Your spirit and freedom from sin in Jesus name...God bless ###...
 
Dear Lord,

You know the temptations that this prayer is facing today. But your Word promises that ### will not be tempted beyond what ### can bear. ### ask for your strength to stand up under the temptation whenever ### encounter it. Your Word also tells ### You will provide a way out of the temptation. Please, Lord, give this child of yours the wisdom to walk away when ### is tempted, and the clarity to see the way out that You will provide. Thank you, God, that you are a faithful deliverer and that ### can count on your help in ### time of need. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help me on my Christian journey.

And Lord Jesus please deliver me of anything and everything in my life that is not of You. Let the life that I live be pleasing unto You. Show me right from wrong in the Word of God. Bless me with the strength and grace to walk in obedience to YOUR Word."

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Heavenly Father I lift up this man to You to pray for him earnestly on behalf of his request. I pray you will lead this man into all Truth by the Holy Spirit of Truth. (John 15:26, John 16:13) I ask you Holy Spirit to infiltrate every fiber of this man's being right now in the Name of Jesus Christ. I ask You to reveal the Truth to this man so he can be made free by knowing Your Truth. As this man submits to You Almighty God I ask You to cause Your incorruptibility to consume all corruptibility within this man.

Light of the world I pray You would illuminate the eye, the lamp to this man's body, causing all darkness to be destroyed forever. Good Shepherd I pray that this man would receive Your leading him beside the still waters, restoring his soul, and leading in paths of righteousness for Your Name sake. Grant unto this man the mind of Jesus Christ.

If you would like to receive more Holy Spirit guided, Word of God saturation prayer, please visit http://www.purerivertalk.com/miracle-prayer.html I am confident and thankful that who the Son makes free is free indeed. And that you will know the Truth and the Truth will make you free.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): A prayer request asking for forgiveness, mercy, and complete healing of the face and skin, including removal of all imperfections and restoration to a perfect, youthful, and glowing appearance, in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
141
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for complete physical healing and renewal, removal of all scars, marks, skin blemishes, hair issues, illnesses including asthma and high blood platelets, all emotional and mental struggles, curses, generational curses, poverty, misfortune, delays...
Replies
9
Views
121
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family unity, personal well-being, spiritual growth, academic success, health, comfort for those mourning, and personal development in track and Bible study.
Replies
7
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom