Bird And Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
please pray that my little bird gets better. He threw

up yesterday, and he is not eating. Please pray for

###. Have an appointment at ###. Please pray it

goes well, and I am not nervous or my breathing

bothering me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let no birds or insects make nests or fly and buzz around my balcony. I cannot find peace and sleep because of that. Two pigeons came this morning like ten times on my balcony. I have removed their nest yesterday and they are perseverent. Lord please I am so tired. I was yesterday...
Replies
8
Views
237
Lord please let no birds or insects make nests or fly and buzz around my balcony. I cannot find peace and sleep because of that. Two pigeons came this morning like ten times on my balcony. I have removed their nest yesterday and they are perseverent. Lord please I am so tired. I was yesterday...
Replies
8
Views
216
One hurt bird has entered my ### through the ###. Please let it get out. I cannot find her. I cannot hear her. In Jesus name!!! Please I don't want her to poop in my ### or die. It's very dangerous - smells, ###, ###.
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom