Health, Hardship And Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dmom

Guest
Please pray for my current situation. My whole family has been sick almost a month now and I am currently pregnant again despite careful protection and we have no insurance and cannot afford the doctor or prenatal care. My children all need $###'s in dental work with mouths full of rotten teeth and our house situation is breaking us but we cannot stop making payments or it will bankrupt my parents and everything they worked for all their life because they own the mortgage to this house and it is unsellable in the condition it is in (unfinished). Every time we turn around there are things that are not our fault (like a contractor getting paid from us but not paying his supplier so we are held responsible) that demand more and more money. We NEED financial blessing. I am a Christian (reborn after my marriage) and my hubby is an atheist so we have very different views on how to handle everything. Please pray for financial blessing, my family's health and my husband's salvation.
 
Lord I pray that you will provide the needed resources for this family. Amen
 
```markdown
Child of God,



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me and my family with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.



When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"The Lord will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me." (Psalm 138:8) "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)...
Replies
12
Views
504
Please pray for my friend ### ### as she was diagnose of cancer also her family member ### ### as he is has cancer too! for their health and salvation!
Replies
7
Views
133
Hello, I preying for the Lord to make a way out of no way for me to keep up with financial obligations. I have prayed about the situation many times in Jesus name. The only answer I see is to take a hardship withdrawal from my retirement fund or to file bankruptcy. Due to job loss I cannot...
Replies
7
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom