Financial Aid From The Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter patrick of the LORD
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patrick of the LORD

Guest
I am ### ### from ### in ###. I have a prayer that the LORD provides me with the ### USD that I need before Friday to start school, I am already late and others began ### days ago and I have to beat the deadline in Christ our LORD.

AMEN
 
Father God You see the needs of this person and I ask that you would intervene and bless this person financially. I also ask that You would draw this person ever closer to you spiritually. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
God doesn't expect the impossible from us, He wants us to expect the impossible from Him. Take God at His Word that He cares about you, your mother, your family, those He love (1 Peter 5:7), by bringing everything to Him in prayer (Philippians 4:6), and trusting Him to direct your paths in life as He so PROMISED (Proverb 3:5-7). The power of God rests in the PROMISES of God. As you await God’s response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Father in the name of Jesus,

I come today asking you for inner peace. Lord, everything around me seems to be in turmoil but I thank you because I know that you still have me in the palm of your hands. So I ask that you would calm my thoughts and help me as I begin to focus my attention on you instead of on the problem. For Lord you said in your word that you would keep me in perfect peace if I would keep my mind on you. So right now I purpose to concentrate only on you and your love for me. I know that you would never leave or forsake me, so I can rest in the assurance that I am not alone. You are with me now and will continue to be with me always. You said that you would not leave me comfortless, but that you would send me a comforter, the Holy Spirit. I thank you right now Father that your Holy Spirit is comforting me even at this very moment. I also thank you because regardless how things may appear on the surface, I know that all things are working together for my good according to your word. I thank you for giving me peace, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me Jesus to rebuild my house it has collapsed in rain.help me to get financial help at the earliest..hold us in ur arms save us from all distress.sickness.diseases, infections.my leg has been badly hurt please help me to get out this pain and get relief.Send us financial help so that we can...
Replies
10
Views
210
Greetings, I would be greatly appreciated if you could kindly please pray for me in this time of financial support. I ask humbly for a miracle to come in my life to render, save, and rescue me from this financial burden. I am begging for goodness from the God Lord. In this I ask in Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
171
Good Morning PRAISE REPORT The AFASA Financial Aid from Error is FIXED. They just said it's going to take a couple of days to reflect a couple of days. Thank you HOLY Father you will always provide. I THANK YOU from my heart and we thank you and we PRAISE YOU ALWAYS and forever we PRAISE YOU and...
Replies
11
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom