Saving A Marraige And A Soul

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hello Kitty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hello Kitty

Guest
I am a new believer, I am Hindu and changed to Christianity, my husband drinks on the weekends, and the more I pray the worse he has become. I constantly trust in our Lord the Saviour, and have bound ### to the cross of Almighty, trusting that His power is going to overwhelm the devil. But over the past 2 months that I have been going to church, I hold on for dear life that the Father is going to make him stop dead in his tracks. ###'s mother, father, sisters, and our little girl are distraught over his behaviour. He is absolutely remorseful when he is sober, but when he drinks, the minute he enters the house he goes completely off the rails. Please help us pray for him, also to cast out his friends that have no lives but alcohol as their companions. Please I am begging for intercession.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your husband. God has heard your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Pray for your husband's salvation.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father God,
I pray that you would cover ### today and fill her with your peace and joy.
Lord I ask that you would protect her and her child.
And Lord, I pray that you would deliver her husband from alcoholism and call him to a life in you.
And, Father, send godly friends into his life and break off every hurtful relationship.
In Jesus name.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband of 26 years is having an affair with a married woman. He thinks he needs to separate from me to figure out what he needs. We have 3 children. I didn't give him enough physical attention earlier in our marriage. I have changed since the kids are older and have committed to being...
Replies
9
Views
120
Jesus please help me with my applications the website that I need is still not working. Please let the website either start working again, or let someone help me. I have reached out to so many people, and no one will help me, and they keep gaslighting me by telling me there isn't a problem, when...
Replies
7
Views
156
Hi, My name is ###. I am in need of Liberation and Conversion, salvation. To be rescued from the Spirit of death and infirmity. In a very highly emotionally stressful marriage to ###. He hasn't been "with me" on this whole lyme journey. It's now in my CNS and I have slight brain hypoxia. But...
Replies
10
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom