To Get Purified

Status
Not open for further replies.

renjithabraham

Humble Servant
I want to get purified by Lord Jesus, I am very sensitive in character, so very easily to surrender to bad habits. Yesterday I had a problem in my gum. God has healed it. Praise the Lord. Thank you Lord. I will be thankful to those who prayed for me. I am surrendered to many bad habits. I want to get away from all my bad habits like jealousy, boozing, angry without matter/all of a sudden, pride, lust, using bad words, etc. Kindly pray for me to get away from this kind of devil activities. Kindly pray for me. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I ask that You would help this person to have the strength to resist the devil and all of his evil ways, and to lean totally on You and to serve You in all ways always. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord Jesus may you walk and stand between the path of good and bad of this person. May you walk him out of all bad habits and walk him towards that which is good. May his bad habits be replaced with the holy spirit inflaming his heart with the love of Christ in Jesus. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏻 Father, we thank You for the testimony of past revivals and even reformations, for revivalists and reformers, patriarchs, apostles and prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. We ask for revival of salvation, first love and reformation in ourselves, our churches, families, friends and...
Replies
11
Views
210
Now It's not my goal to "shame her" -- the goal is to remove her from a false self-righteousness -- a concept that though she may have known God at one time, the seed has been choked out and the tree is continually bearing bad fruit... Nor am I saying I am innocent in all matters, or have always...
Replies
7
Views
148
Now It's not my goal to "shame her" -- the goal is to remove her from a false concept that though she may have known God at one time, the seed has been choked out and the tree is continually bearing bad fruit... Nor am I saying I am innocent in the matter, or have always reacted with equanimity...
Replies
7
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,622
Messages
16,790,227
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom