Pray For ###'s Return

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherri
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sherri

Guest
Please Lord I ask in the name of Jesus that my ### has the financial funds to get back to ### from ### I pray that when she returns that she has not lost her home here in Jesus name amen. All support welcome
 
To you oh Lord nothing is impossible, you alone can restore ###'s sister financially. You made provisions for her to travel to ###, You will certainly beyond the shadow of a doubt make funds available for her to get back home.

Lord bless her according to your riches in glory. Open up a window from heaven and pour her out a blessing that they will be not room enough to receive it. Lord we ask you reward her faithful as she yields to Malachi 3:10. Lord rebuke the devourer and help her keep her house in Jesus name, we pray, Amen!
 
O Lord, grant her the right and means of passage in Jesus name...amen
 
Father God I pray in agreement with this person for her ###. In JESUS name. Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, please hear and answer this request Lord. Lord heal ###'s sister Lord, Amen & Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for my husband's return with a heart of repentance and humility in God's perfect timing. My son and I are waiting for him patiently. God did it for me before; He'll do it again this time for He is faithful in His promises. He'll finish what He has started in my life. In the mighty...
Replies
10
Views
420
Please pray urgently for my children to be returned home to me. Ask God to protect them physically, emotionally, and spiritually while we are separated. Pray that any fear, confusion, or harm they may be experiencing is removed, and that they feel their mother’s love even from a distance. Please...
Replies
9
Views
332
I would like to request a prayer for my husband's return and for both of us to be able to forgive each other and to reconcile our marriage and relationship together in Jesus name I pray amen 🙏 🙌 ❤️
Replies
9
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom