My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter braswell.debra8@gmail.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

braswell.debra8@gmail.com

Guest
Please I ask for continued prayers for my son ###. That he will be able to be with his children and live with them as a family. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. Please dear Lord grant me the miracle of which I have been praying. Thank you all so much for your prayers.
 
Father God, comfort ### and heal his broken heart. Let him be at peace with this and grant him success in raising his children. Father, we know the pain of this but only You can mend his heart, Lord cause him to rise far above these challenges and may he receive double fame for this present shame. For the adulterous wife, we ask of Your mercy and pray that ### forgives her and release her in Jesus name. Father, heal every family wound and protect the children. We have the peace because You have promised to be with the brokenhearted and to give them beauty for ashes. In Jesus name we commit ### to Your comfort and encouragement...amen
 
I do pray for your family especially for your son ### to be with his children so that they can lead a happy family life. I do pray for this in the name of Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Father God I ask that You would be with this woman's son ###, and help him to be able to be with his children as a family. This I ask in the name of our Precious Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus I wish to pray for this your family to be reunited as one whole family. Anoint this family with your loving touch. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
226
Dear God please help my son. He is an adult and he has gone through many hard times in his life. He almost died from a ###. He spent over 5-6 months living Away from us in a recovery home. He has just ended a relationship with a person ###. Wow. My son has a good soul. We raised our kids to be...
Replies
9
Views
150
Heavenly Father, be in court today with ###. Stand with him, give him strength and peace. May the judge be merciful and allow my son in law to be able to stay with his family forever. I ask this In Christ's precious name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom