Peace In The Kitchen, Dining And Lounge:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Lord,

I have been petitioning you on this one for so long. Again, the same person who causes fights in our kitchen started up again with mum today. Lord, you know what a burden this person is in this family—we don't have fights in our home, unless she starts them. So in the name of your Son, tonight I ask you if you will just stop her thinking that she has the right to study in the kitchen, lounge, and dining, and to rule the adults in this home—if you remove that illegitimate thought and the talking back spirit within her right now, then our home will be fight free. I am asking for your blood covering and protection, and for your favour over our kitchen, dining, and lounge, and for the audible voice of the Holy Spirit to deal with the person who is the only perpetrator in this home right now. Enough is enough my Lord, please look upon this family with compassion. All darkness in that room, shine a bright light, expose the demon that is trying to harm us and make this person bend before our eyes to your name. A spiritual person who sees things is coming in about less than ten minutes—could you please take the mantle of peace on her and spread it round this home—I ask that you do a mighty miracle tonight—so that this problem gets solved once and for all. The nice peaceful people in our family do not need, want, or deserve to be antagonised, abused, and terrified in the family home because of a 16-year-old child who has some spirit we couldn't manage to get out. So we invite your Holy Spirit to exorcise that spirit tonight, before the person leaves, so that we can all be safe again.

In Jesus mighty name I am asking.

Amen.###
 
Lord Jesus kindly solve this prblm. I do pray for you in the name of Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Father God I ask that you would intervene in this situation, and bring peace to this home in every way it is needed. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
12
Views
445
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
179
Jesus, I pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this very toxic relationship swiftly with no regrets. I pray that she will see clearly that living together outside of marriage is not a marriage and for her to stop treating this arrangement as a marriage/commitment. Lord my older...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom