2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Keep me in your prayers. Nothing is stronger than prayer, it is the most beautiful conversation one can have, as you having it with your heavenly Father. Dear God, listen to our prayers, keep us close to You to walk by faith. Amen
Replies
6
Views
357
M
  • Locked
Well, I need prayer because today I finally took an HIV test. I hope that I pass it for my unborn baby's sake. I have been so scared and paranoid to take the test, so up until today, I did not. Please pray that God reaches out to me and my baby and that I pass the test. I'm just looking for...
Replies
8
Views
703
A
  • Locked
Dear Friends, PLease I do request all of you to pray for my friend ###. who is in trouble. Told many times about our savior. He is not ready to take my advice. I advised him to pray to Jesus once, that all his problems will come to an end. He mocks me when I speak about God :( . Pls pray to God...
Replies
5
Views
403
B
  • Locked
Dear Father in Heaven, in Jesus name, I ask you ever so kindly to grant the wish I have been pleading for you to answer. I know you love me, and you do not want my last days with my family to be full of torment and distress, which is what most of it has been like. I have angelic parents and a...
Replies
3
Views
389
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please bless my finances. I do not have enough money to provide for the needs of my family. I do not want to be embarrassed with bounced checks. I have no more sources to get money to provide for my family for the next ### days. If I did not tithe I would have money to pay my...
Replies
7
Views
402
shilpidhingra
S
S
  • Locked
i need prayer for my marriage my mother-in-law is always splitting me and my husband up this time of the year every year on our wedding anniversary i also need prayer for my son that is ### with severe behavior problems i need prayer that my mother-in-law will stop causing trouble between my...
Replies
5
Views
696
ZALDY
Z
  • Locked
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you asking you to forgive me for all of my sins. Father God, I love you and I believe that Jesus Christ had died on the cross for my sins and I accepted him as my Lord and Savior. Father, I come to you with all that I'm facing. God, I know there is a time for...
Replies
4
Views
339
  • Locked
Jesus, I thank you so much for my interview tomorrow, and I pray Father that you will allow the right words to come out of my mouth. And if this is the job you have for me Father then I open it with open arms. Prayer request partners please pray for me tomorrow for this interview to go according...
Replies
7
Views
346
P
  • Locked
Father above I pray for the job to get better. I pray to continue to have a job. HR will be visiting the day after Labor Day and it is said just to survey the department, but we have seen this before where layoffs are always at the top of the list. I pray for me and all my co-workers to continue...
Replies
3
Views
234
S
  • Locked
thanks to all those who prayed for my car situation please continue to pray for me. they told me that if i come up with the money for the insurance and any past due amount they will return the car to me. they only gave me 10 days to get the money please pray that the lord will open up the...
Replies
3
Views
243
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom