Waiting Patiently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you asking you to forgive me for all of my sins. Father God, I love you and I believe that Jesus Christ had died on the cross for my sins and I accepted him as my Lord and Savior. Father, I come to you with all that I'm facing. God, I know there is a time for suffering and during the time of that I still praise you. So, I'm asking you to increase my faith and protect my eyes and my ears for whatever the devil may throw at me through this. I'm of suffering, Lord God, please protect me in my sleep and show me who is my real friends. Also, father, renew me and wash me with the blood of Jesus. Father, please bless me and my finances and bless me with a good job when I graduate next month in my field. Thank you, father, and I ask that you deliver my husband for evil and lust, remove all ungodly people out of his life for good, touch his heart to give his soul to you and that he will sell out from the world. God, let him know that I am his rib and that remind him of the day we got married. I'm praying to you for his salvation and cover him while he's lost and protect him. Please bring him back to church and that he will never turn to the world again. Father, please send my husband back to me. I haven't heard from him in a month. Please rest upon his heart and remove the other women out of his life. Allow this, I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord please help ### and help ### especially and forgive ### all sins lead ### relationship even if it be a new one into great heights of love, Amen.
 
Dear ###

It is so good to know that God does not judge us according to our sins. HE forgives all of our sins and forgets them. He loves us so much; He is always willing to help us. Trust in Him and your paths will be smooth.
 
Father we cry out to you, hear this prayer and answer Lord ###. Be delighted in her Father and give her the desires of her heart. Bring back the lost and return her husband home to her in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen.

We give you glory and honor Father.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Last night, was day number 11 in the van. It was really cold, in the 30s F. God moved the mountain of unemployment and I am truly grateful. My new job is challenging, but I’m grateful for it. Yesterday, I heard three people that I knew at the last...
Replies
6
Views
327
Father in the name of Jesus Christ My health is not so good. I applied for medical insurance for low/ no income individuals and was approved and I’m still waiting on my insurance card. I’m not working right now and want to fix my health so that I can be effective at work. Father the funds are...
Replies
8
Views
358
God, I come to You openly no pretending, no hiding. You already know what I need before I speak. I ask for guidance, wisdom, and direction. Remove confusion from my path. Help me hear Your voice clearly. Teach me patience while I wait. Give me courage to obey when You speak. I trust Your timing...
Replies
5
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom