2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Father, I pray for my relationship with ###. I have felt that there are fiery arrows being shot to test us. So far we have overcome but it's been hard since it's just in the beginning. Help us strengthen our relationship and please bless us. ### is a good man and I pray for his faith. Help us to...
Replies
5
Views
409
C
  • Locked
My husband and I have been married for 5 years and we have 1 child together and his daughter from a previous fling lives with us also. Our marriage has been growing distant and he recently started taking trips out of town with his friends. Last month, someone inboxed me on my -banned site-...
2
Replies
11
Views
740
S
  • Locked
LORD, I pray for your lead in my life: " Not my will but thine be done" Jesus name - Amen
2
Replies
11
Views
725
J
  • Locked
Please pray for the disposition of a business situation in my favor. Pray that the disposition will be sufficient to sustain my family and allow me to get back in business. Thank you and may God bless you all.
Replies
7
Views
384
A
  • Locked
Dear All please pray for me and ###, we love each other and really want to get married, but ###'s parents are not in agreement with this union. I want ### to be my husband as He is Godly and I want to grow in Christ with him. Please pray for this union. Pray so that God's will can be revealed to...
2
Replies
11
Views
673
asksev
A
H
  • Locked
i have given entrance exam for top engineering college of my country ###.more than ### -students have given exam and only ### students are selected.i have strong faith in my lord christ that he will fulfill my desire.the result is going to be published on this friday.please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
326
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please bring me out of this pain. Get my man back to me. Nothing is impossible for you, do your miracle and get him back to me. I am not able to take the pain lord, Please. Praise the Lord! Amen!!
Replies
6
Views
347
F
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for protection, God's deliverance, intervention, and guidance for a son struggling with addiction. Request for support for his wife and guidance for the mother to know God's will. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
6
Views
413
L
  • Locked
My another nephew is seriously blood pressure leading to severe stroke since last night (###). He is living in ###, far away from ###. I ask Fra ### to pray for his recovery. He is still young, age ### years old having four kids. His name is ###. In the name of Jesus Christ I may God Father have...
Replies
8
Views
517
B
  • Locked
PLEASE MY BELOVED BRETHREN, I WILL BE GOING TO DO MY FAMILY DELIVERANCE AT THE END OF THIS MONTH PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR EMPOWERMENT AND FOR EFFECTIVE DELIVERANCE... PLEASE PRAY FOR ME BECAUSE WE HAVE SUFFERED MUCH IN THE HAND OF THE FAMILY IDOL AND WITCHCRAFT.. GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY AS YOU PRAY...
Replies
7
Views
405
Back
Top Bottom