2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
Please pray for me for I am a single mother and unemployed. I am having financial and health issues right now. I have more bills than I have finances right now. School just started and I have not been able to buy her new clothes for school. Please pray that all of my bills will be paid and I am...
Replies
1
Views
485
K
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband ### comes back to our church he has backslid from being a deacon. Also pray that I can get money for bills and an additional car. Pray for my blurred vision and Kidney function also high blood pressure.
Replies
5
Views
363
Peachy5
P
B
  • Locked
I am a 'baby Christian'. I found the Lord three years ago and since then my life has truly changed. I have been blessed with so many things; a husband, home, job, belief in myself, the list can go on and on. I am now 8 months pregnant and so excited to meet my daughter! With all this said, my...
Replies
5
Views
432
I
  • Locked
But . . . as a Christian, I have vowed to be busier in prayer, in the word and in worship. Ever since I devoted total commitment to Christ, I have come under constant attack from Satan. I realize that sometimes we have to stay in the fire so that God can use our testimony for His glory. Still...
Replies
3
Views
255
daydream6459
D
P
  • Locked
I am praying that my house sells quickly so that I am free to move to another state so I can be with my family. For this I pray. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
277
Grace1
G
M
  • Locked
Galveston County women Training Center Inc. faith-based non-profit with 501(c)(3) needing prayer for 6 computers for computer lab, volunteer help with Community Garden, Resale shop, food pantry, transitional housing for the elderly and disabled, women and children, Christian teachers and staff...
Replies
3
Views
227
daydream6459
D
W
  • Locked
financial security
Replies
4
Views
250
Grace1
G
A
  • Locked
This has been a year full of pain for me. I had an ectopic pregnancy rupture at the beginning of the year that nearly cost me my life. As I recovered from that, I began having severe stomach and back pain. After months of tests, a surgeon decided that the best thing to do was remove my...
Replies
5
Views
393
L
  • Locked
In Jesus Name I Pray, I pray to be called back in a job I applied 6 months ago & my financial problems to end. I love my boyfriend very much, please pray for him to stop womanising & care, love, appreciate me as the mother of his children & pray for us to get married in Jesus Name. Thank you...
Replies
3
Views
291
Grace1
G
M
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I may live a life of purity and devotion to our LORD Jesus. Also that I may find a foreign mission field where I will fit and be happy in Jesus. Please pray that I may live pure and holy without blemish before Jesus our God. That I may be extremely close to Jesus ALL THE...
Replies
7
Views
436
Back
Top Bottom