2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
single ### mum, desperate for donation for household items and shoes and clothes for me and my son, my luck in life is just getting worse and worse, when I thought it can't get worse, my dog I rescued 8 yrs ago who has been my best friend and didn't think you could have so much love and...
Replies
5
Views
467
tootiemcfruity
T
V
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Lord, my family and I are homeless. My name is ###, my wife's name is ###, and my son's names are ###, and ###. We have been living on the streets and we need our own apartment or house Lord by or before the 15th of...
Replies
7
Views
493
  • Locked
my wonderful ### needs help financially. He is self emp computer tech and things are slow. He does not have money for rent and I afraid he will get evicted. Its been a ruff year for him with a divorce and losing his house. He is a fine young man who needs help. I can not help because we have no...
Replies
4
Views
395
F
  • Locked
Lord, i know ... Not everything i wished and hoped for will come true. please give me strength to let go and entrust everything to YOU. I understand You won't allow me to be in pain for the sake of hurting, but for the sake of learning. You know me more than i know myself father that even when I...
Replies
4
Views
511
G
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I feel so sick, I feel like I am not looking after myself but good news is I want to start tomorrow. Watch me. I know it's such a small thing and too much to ask but please guide me and make sure I get back to my normal ways. God it's not over yet. I mean I thank you that you are...
Replies
4
Views
386
Sinner67
S
V
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I come to you in the name of Jesus asking that you forgive me for I am not innocent and guilty of sin and being a sinner. But Lord, in your word you said that if we cry out to you then you will hear our prayer. I come to you on behalf of my wife ### ### ### we are currently unemployed...
Replies
3
Views
369
F
  • Locked
Please pray for the touch of the Holy Spirit on ###, the ### will Make possible for me to take ### to church for prayer, ### is back on drugs and is LOST in the ###. I believe the power of prayer.
Replies
3
Views
399
D
  • Locked
Lord I pray for wisdom. I ask you to bless me with compassion, patience and kindness. I ask to help me take a deep breathe in before I respond. I want to do unto you Lord. I want to help but only as You wish for me to help. I ask you favor in blessing me with the words of comfort and healing so...
Replies
2
Views
308
P
  • Locked
Pray for my ### daughters. Pray that they will love me even during separation with my wife. Pray for restoration of my marriage.
Replies
4
Views
422
A
  • Locked
Frens I am going out in along journey for some office work. Please pray for my safe journey and my family so that in my absence no problem will come.
Replies
6
Views
498
Back
Top Bottom