Please Pray In Agreement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Dear Jesus, I feel so sick, I feel like I am not looking after myself but good news is I want to start tomorrow. Watch me. I know it's such a small thing and too much to ask but please guide me and make sure I get back to my normal ways.

God it's not over yet. I mean I thank you that you are helping me obtain my license as soon as possible. Just it's so hard cause I had to report my last instructor. I felt hurt yet I care a lot about him and I am afraid in case he does not realise how he treated me and that it NOT all my fault. God help me. You know the situation please make sure me and him are on GOOD terms. Amen.
 
Our father Lord, settled our sister ### emotions. give her a sound mind to adjust to her situations. Will her to be and seek you Lord; and that her request to you will be granted according to Your Will and is always for her goodness. Make her secure with Your Love Lord that any in-attention done on her she will overcome bravely, and with thankfulness. We know she is very esp. to You Our dear Lord, all of us is. Keep Our sister ### in Your Holy presence. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
I pray that all will work out in the situation. Amen
 
I will pray grace that you have the strength and the guidance of Him (God) to heal and feel better.
 
Father, I am so thankful for your daughter, Grace. She has been a blessing to me through her willingness to share her heart here and also her prayers. Please go before ### in all that she does and lead her way. Please heal her heart and give her wisdom and strength as she tries to honor you. Please help her to prosper in all that she does and I also pray for a Godly man for her. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
8
Views
176
Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
199
Please God, break the hand of the enemy off my life. I don't know how much more torment I can take. I spent 4days working on the filing and kept encountering set backs, I pray the filings get accepted with no issues, please let the judge find in favor that the I am not responsible for his fees...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom