Son Needs Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth

Prayer Partner
my wonderful ### needs help financially. He is self emp computer tech and things are slow. He does not have money for rent and I afraid he will get evicted. Its been a ruff year for him with a divorce and losing his house. He is a fine young man who needs help. I can not help because we have no extra money and he has had a falling out with his ### and its affecting the whole family I have prayed so much for all these problems to be solved and I need help with that. Please help me pray for prosperity and forgiveness on my ###'s part he is letting his pride stand in the way thank you and bless you all.
 
I pray for ###'s son's business to pick up for good changes to come, rent to be paid in full. I pray that as God has forgiven this father and husband forgives. Amen
 
Dear Father God, You know very well the condition of this family, and accordingly I bring them to You. Please bless them with repentance, to live in peace and submissive to You. Please bless their finance, please help them in their financial trouble. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my adult son who lost his job, car, possibly losing his fiancé, and facing eviction. He has applied for over 50 jobs, with no reply. Please pray that he finds work as soon as possible, and preferably on our side of town as I will be his transportation. The depression is getting...
Replies
14
Views
399
So, I just had a conversation with my brother who is an unbeliever. He said he had ### again, but this time he asked it to reveal itself & it did, so he saw a demon. I'm not sure if he believes in the spiritual realm, but maybe that could be an indicator for him to believe that this is real. I...
Replies
9
Views
163
Please pray for my son ###. He had severe mental illness that is not responding to medication and he is not able to function.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom