2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
My wife is having chronic pain in her back and legs. Lord, please heal my wife. Give you daughter peace in her body. Praise the Name of my Lord.
Replies
9
Views
576
praysite-583
P
J
  • Locked
Two co-workers (they are father and daughter) are really having a hard time with what is happening with their ### and Brother-in-law (###). He was hospitalized with pneumonia and has taken a very bad turn for the worse. 7 Doctors are around his bed, he is on a ventilator, in a coma. Please, I am...
Replies
5
Views
415
god_loves_all
G
I
  • Locked
please pray for my health and the strength of my faith to get stronger.
Replies
6
Views
445
god_loves_all
G
E
  • Locked
Dear All, Recently I can see so many little angels form around me. Can you please all help to pray for me, so that GOD can give me any sign to me, what does HE want me to do in my life please? Just for your information, my Parents, especially my own Mother doesn't agree at all if I become a...
Replies
2
Views
343
E
  • Locked
Dear God, I know that I am Yours only, now always, and forever. Kindly please use me or wear me the same as Your will only GOD in this world, so that I can show all the other peoples above this earth all Your big glory in this world GOD. Thank you GOD. I love You always God. Your daughter...
Replies
4
Views
359
P
  • Locked
Can I please ask anyone to pray for me.... my life needs to start going better. Things are hard right now. My mom left me to go back to ###. I really need to get my head straight... I'm depressed. I don't want to cut my arm anymore or think I want to die... I need to get a new apartment and I am...
Replies
6
Views
433
L
  • Locked
Please keep my boyfriend ### in your thoughts and prayers. He's going through so much stress and receiving a great deal of negativity, particularly at his job. He's such an all-around wonderful man, and right now, things simply aren't working out in his favor. He feels lost right now so please...
Replies
3
Views
375
S
  • Locked
Lord, I ask that you cover me in bill and I'm thankful that we had the fallout because I understand that I don't like certain things he says or does. Lord, I just ask for us to be unified in Jesus' name because I really do love him. I'm coming to you first to get approval because I feel like he...
Replies
3
Views
303
K
  • Locked
please pray for ### to find a place to stay, this year has been a challenge for ###. ### is moving towns and need accommodation at the last minute. ### is depressed about being homeless, but ### want to speak favour in ### life. ### want the blood of Jesus to life up burdens and keep ### at...
Replies
4
Views
450
judypathyil
J
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my Mother ###, who is going through so many trials and tribulations right now in her current living situation. The ### in ###, ### is causing my mother a great deal of stress and worry. So much to the point that her health is slowly taking a downward turn. Please place her in...
Replies
5
Views
333
Back
Top Bottom