2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
A single thought almost messed up my day. A moment ago I almost gave in to worrying again about my finances...BUT I realized God is the master of the universe. I know He is busy leading me out of the desert...He holds my hand...I cannot fall. Thank You Jesus, thank You Lord...thank You almighty...
Replies
6
Views
507
P
  • Locked
God I thank you for my wife ###. I pray for divine healing for her. I pray that you dismantle the wall of fear, unforgiving heart, hatred, bitterness and and anger. I pray the you free her from the cage of fear and restore her in the pillar of hope, love, joy and peace. Remove all form of pride...
Replies
8
Views
617
  • Locked
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you asking you to forgive me for all of my sins. Father God, I love you and I believe that Jesus Christ had died on the cross for my sins and I accepted him as my Lord and Savior. Father, I come to you with all that I'm facing. God, I know there is a time for...
Replies
2
Views
320
Grace1
G
S
  • Locked
Father, I pray that I find a new place to live in the next couple of weeks. That my family (2 boys and 2 kitties) don't have to separate temporarily. That we will find something affordable and safe and nice for us. Also, I pray that ### is able to rest, he is the primary caretaker for his mom &...
Replies
6
Views
450
Ashwini Venakt
A
I
  • Locked
Hi, Kind of an emergency - but in a good way. My sister ### ### has been in the hospital for almost a month fighting pneumonia and other complications. She has been on a breathing tube that is very uncomfortable for her and they can only lightly sedate her b/c of the side effects of the drugs...
Replies
6
Views
651
Ashwini Venakt
A
T
  • Locked
Sometimes it's hard to ask for more, when you are so grateful for the abundant blessings showered on you, starting with salvation. Lord, I know you have a plan for all of our lives, and a season we must go through. I come to you in request that you bless my ### with more support in female...
Replies
4
Views
368
Grace1
G
J
  • Locked
Lord, I don't know the best words to put this...so I'll just shoot straight out. I pray that You hear and consider every prayer here, for the best and well being of all...grant the desires of all hearts...the desires of all souls...heal any unnecessary ailments...banish any/all fears...uplift...
Replies
9
Views
571
M
  • Locked
Abba, Father, You gave ### a rhema word on how to catch a draught of fish. I pray thee in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, please give me a rhema word on how to get AUD$500,000, Amen. Phil4:5-8 "let your forbearance be known to all men; the Lord [is] near; for nothing be anxious, but in...
Replies
6
Views
538
Ashwini Venakt
A
L
  • Locked
Pray that ### is strong, and healthy, and begins communicating more with me in the name of love......I love him and want too marry ###...All Glory too God in our relationship...in Jesus, my Savior's name I pray..Amen
Replies
6
Views
490
Ashwini Venakt
A
J
  • Locked
I ask that You consider every prayer here, for the best of all. I pray for ### to overcome this illness/ailment. I pray to end this unnecessary stress/confusion.
Replies
5
Views
404
Ashwini Venakt
A
Back
Top Bottom