Financial Rhema Word

  • Thread starter Thread starter margaret
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

margaret

Guest
Abba, Father, You gave ### a rhema word on how to catch a draught of fish. I pray thee in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, please give me a rhema word on how to get AUD$500,000, Amen.

Phil4:5-8 "let your forbearance be known to all men; the Lord [is] near; for nothing be anxious, but in everything by prayer, and by supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God; and the peace of God, that is surpassing all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. As to the rest, brethren, as many things as are true, as many as [are] grave, as many as [are] righteous, as many as [are] pure, as many as [are] lovely, as many as [are] of good report, if any worthiness, and if any praise, these things think upon;"
 
Praying with you for a breakthrough
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Praying for you in the name of Jesus our Savior... amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
227
HOLY GREETINGS ! Please, consider This my Payer Request for botth my late mother ###, as well my late partner ### May the ALMITY forgive their sins and accepty them in Paradise Many thanks in advance ### very seriously as I am right now exhausted and fed up with everything. Please, remember me...
Replies
12
Views
172
Subject: Prayer Request for My Family, Employment, and Financial Struggles Dear Prayer Team, I humbly request your prayers for my family. My husband has been without a job for the past one year. We have two small children, aged ### and ###. He has lost interest in work, and I fear he may be...
Replies
8
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,484
Messages
16,811,598
Members
650,830
Latest member
Snoendaltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom