2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

H
  • Locked
Due to abnormal results in blood test, I undertook a skeleton xray, blood marrow biopsy and other blood tests. I have a doctor appointment today, ###/###/###, at ###:## am, to find out the results. Please pray that I may have peace of mind, comfort, healing, God's mercy, and negative results...
Replies
8
Views
681
G
  • Locked
Lead us not into temptation. Can you please pray that I get good news in regards to this horrible situation. I expect an email. I pray I get one and not ignored and I pray that I get good news on how the boss handled the situation. Please pray ALL IS GOOD. God I do not know if he already has...
Replies
4
Views
300
V
  • Locked
Please pray for our leprosy prayer house, we have thatched roof prayer house and this week fallen by the wind, we want to construct prayer house by proper construction. our website: www.###.weebly.com
Replies
7
Views
431
  • Locked
Brethren, I thank God for your prayer I escape death yesterday. Pray seriously for my Husband by name ###, now known and called ###, always drink, smoke, abuse, quarrel bitterly for just nothing, and always talk to kill me his wife. Let God change him and take away the killing and destructive...
Replies
9
Views
652
impraying4u
I
B
  • Locked
Father, in the name of your Son, please answer all my prayers favourably. I ask you to confer upon me in full manifestation the confession of favour on ###'s website. Everything listed in that prayer, I ask for in full for and in and over my life. Father, I need your great favour, all my...
Replies
8
Views
629
babydoll
B
S
  • Locked
Romans 8:26 - 32 In the same way the spirit comes to the aids of our weakness. We do not know how to pray, but through our inarticulate groans the spirit himself is pleading for us, and God who searches our inmost being knows what the spirit means, because he pleads for God's people as God...
Replies
6
Views
467
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my parents and my family in a very special way. We are in need of God's protection and providence. We look up to Him alone. Jesus we trust in you and help us not to lose our faith even in these difficult moments of our lives...
Replies
7
Views
465
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my parents and my family in a very special way. We are in need of God's protection and providence. We look up to Him alone. Jesus we trust in you and help us not to lose our faith even in these difficult moments of our lives...
Replies
1
Views
317
Peace2U
P
  • Locked
Praise you Lord Jesus. Father, this morning when I read my emails, I found one from my boss and she said she is going to give me her job as an admin in another site, and will also leave me her site that I admin. Lord I want these... as the other site I am working, my other boss has not still...
Replies
8
Views
525
P
  • Locked
Please pray for the salvation of my brother ( ### ) and sister ( ### ). I love them both very much.
Replies
9
Views
584
Back
Top Bottom