2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s salvation.
Replies
3
Views
299
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Praise the Lord, Pl pray with burden for my forgery court case of property with my bros ### and ### who cheated me. When my father died he made my forged property papers and sold all my property, Now The court date is 27...
Replies
4
Views
410
Ashwini Venakt
A
E
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for what you have provided me and ### family with. I do pray that you will continue to provide for us this week as I struggle to pay the bills. I pray that ### will not want to spend so much money on things that we are not necessarily in need of. We need to have self-control as a...
Replies
4
Views
492
praysite-583
P
  • Locked
Lord God I am so thankful that you exist. Who would I turn to, if not for you. I love you God more than this life because without you I am nothing. Right now I have horrible pain in my back, can you find it in your kindness to take this pain away now. I don't mean to sound so abrupt, but it...
Replies
4
Views
430
praysite-583
P
A
  • Locked
I need help with my prayers. I feel unheard and distant from God. I have never had a romantic relationship and I am ### years old. I feel I will never have a husband and will always be unloved and alone. I also have a lot of trouble with my blood sugar. I also pray for an increase in my faith.
Replies
8
Views
556
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Glory to God. Father we thank you for this day, for this new life that you have given us, for protecting us, for your blessings, and for all the things that you have done for us. Lord I thank you for the many people you sent my way to help me, guide me, comfort, encourage and lift my spirit up...
Replies
6
Views
526
Shaji
S
N
  • Locked
Grateful If you could pray for my family re-union. My wife is in the USA and I am staying with the kids at home in Fiji. I have a son named ### who is currently undergoing recruit basic training at ###, ### and he is finding difficulties in coping up with the training because he becomes bored...
Replies
4
Views
461
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I'm praying for a husband as well as being able to be fruitful and prosper with him....Forgive me for my sins....Forgive me for having not one but two children out of wedlock...Forgive me for I am a sinner who still has so much to learn but yet I have so much love in my heart and...
Replies
3
Views
369
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
PRAYER TO BLESSED VIRGIN (Never known to fail) O most Beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful vine, splendor of heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O star of the Sea, help me, show me here you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of...
Replies
2
Views
385
A
  • Locked
please pray for my son ###... his face somehow bitten by an insect that is toxic, please pray for healing and recovery....
Replies
8
Views
540
god_loves_all
G
Back
Top Bottom