Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Lead us not into temptation.

Can you please pray that I get good news in regards to this horrible situation. I expect an email. I pray I get one and not ignored and I pray that I get good news on how the boss handled the situation. Please pray ALL IS GOOD.

God I do not know if he already has but today I pray from now on that he will not and has not deleted my number after we fell out. Amen. God bring him back to me in Jesus name, pray he does not have a partner.

Help everyone in the same boat as me Lord. This prayer can relate to what they worry about, so fix our lives and relationships. Amen.
 
May the best from the Lord is what you receive! I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, thus grace will have a calm heart, full of joy and will receive what God has in store for her. Father Lord, You are the one who understand her circumstance right now, may everything that will be happened, from now on is under your Mighty Hand. We don't know exactly what will be happened, but we put our faith in you Lord, that everything that happened is the best for ###. You will provide the best of the best life partner for her, You are at work with her relationship now, that You may fill her friend's heart with peaceful to think and to talk about this relationship. I pray that God will pour abundant grace upon your life so people will see the glorious of the Lord through your life. Amen!
 
Dear ###,

Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I send and pray this prayer with you:

Gracious and eternal God, our lives, our hope, our destiny, our future, and our world belong to you. Teach us to trust you rather than ourselves. Teach us to place our hope only in you. In the name of our risen Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pass This Message On…

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Bless you Lord deliver us from all problems. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really needs your prayers. I’m having a medical procedure tomorrow and I need positive news. Please pray that I get good news from the doctor. Please pray.
Replies
14
Views
261
I have two friends at school who are not believers, but I think they are somewhat open. I pray I get the opportunity to share the good news with them and my own experience, which can be powerful. Please pray I would represent Jesus well and that they would encounter him. I have been praying day...
Replies
10
Views
106
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day you have made. Thank you for family. Thank you for the sacrifice of your Son Jesus, who died and carried the weight sin so that through Him we can be reconciled back to the House of God. The creator of mankind the giver of life. Life is not a bed of...
Replies
10
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,484
Messages
16,811,598
Members
650,830
Latest member
Snoendaltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom