Anonymous
Beloved of All
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day you have made. Thank you for family. Thank you for the sacrifice of your Son Jesus, who died and carried the weight sin so that through Him we can be reconciled back to the House of God. The creator of mankind the giver of life. Life is not a bed of roses, prayers may not be always answers, the intensity of trials may not always remain the same sometimes it gets to a point unbearable. We still ask for your grace, mercy and wisdom to help us get through this tunnel. God I lay down my husband's work unto you. We ask for your favour to be upon him. Holy Spirit may you guide him and give him the wisdom to handle difficult people. We continue to ask for your favour to unblock areas that caused difficult work situations of him being ignored by people to get things done. This has caused significant hurt on your child who seek to do excellent work for you. Your child is upset that you did not defend him. I surrender him to you and I absolutely have no way to help him only God you Lord who is all powerful to heal this heart of brokeness which I can't. Your child is crying out to you have a resolution. Until a resolution comes your child will then turn back to you. Will you make a way to bring him turn back to you and Holy Spirit to soften his heart and the ability to discern what God you are doing when he can't see. Not everyone will understand the pain of your child extra hurts comes in that caused him to a point of judged. He didn't want to take things in his own hands and be nasty to the people that are blockers. How to deal with situation when a question is posted and no one answer? Other colleagues posted got answered but your child gets ignored? God we need your wisdom, I want to go back to the house of God with my husband. If he is not going and I go to him...I'm not with him. People can be critical and judgemental if they read this prayer request. God I just want to be honest with you on the situation and ask for your help on this in Jesus' name, Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.