Always Talk To ### His ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
Brethren, I thank God for your prayer I escape death yesterday. Pray seriously for my Husband by name ###, now known and called ###, always drink, smoke, abuse, quarrel bitterly for just nothing, and always talk to kill me his wife. Let God change him and take away the killing and destructive heart from him and let him know God and serve the only true God in Jesus name.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch and protect this ### from the abuse of her husband. Set a hedge Lord that her husband can not enter into...make it holy ground..touch her husband Lord and his anger, Lord humble him and bring him to a place of peace within his own mind and soul...Lord touch this ### with peace and bring her into the fullness of Your truth in Jesus name...sister I'm not sure where you are from but if you can leave and go to a shelter, you should seriously leave this dangerous situation...I pray you are in a country that allows that and has help for you...Godspeed sister my prayers are with you for sure....
 
Lord our Father,

Please hear our prayer father, let all the sufferings of this ### come to an end. Touch her ### lord. take him up in your mighty hands, shower Blessings on him.... that he may know. your the only true god. let him Glorify your name. wash away his sins lord... praying in the holy name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear fervent ###,

God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine.

Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord,

I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pass This Message On…

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father, in Jesus name I rebuke the demons that have overtaken your ###'s husband's life send your angels in and around their home to protect them. Deliver the husband from alcohol, cigarette and everything else that devours his life in Jesus name amen
 
lord destroy the evil works of satan and lead him to your path.. let him accept you as his lord .. in jesus name i pray amen
 
PEACE BE STILL

The devil is a liar and the father of it, he comes only to steal, kill and destroy. Satan you have no authority here. I rebuke and cast you back into the pits of hell where you belong.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 14:35: The king's favour is toward a wise servant: but his wrath is against him that causeth shame. Extended Explanation: This verse highlights the relationship between a leader and those who serve under him. A wise servant is...
Replies
9
Views
183
Pray for the good Christian ex-husband ### to be protected from his evil, worthless, insane, jealous, ungrateful, selfish, thieving, low-life, spiteful and troublesome Kenyan ex-wife ### and her loser friend's ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### in ### in April ### and forevermore miraculously in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
187
My partner previously has always talked about wanting multiple children together. He even named them, ### and ###. Recently he’s been struggling with some personal development and being ‘man’ enough and says he feels nothing towards the thought of children where he feels and thinks he should...
Replies
7
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,484
Messages
16,811,598
Members
650,830
Latest member
Snoendaltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom