Waiting Patiently Even Though It's Tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you asking you to forgive me for all of my sins. Father God, I love you and I believe that Jesus Christ had died on the cross for my sins and I accepted him as my Lord and Savior. Father, I come to you with all that I'm facing. God, I know there is a time for suffering and during the time of that I still praise you. So, I'm asking you to increase my faith and protect my eyes and my ears for whatever the devil may throw at me through this. I'm of suffering, Lord God, please protect me in my sleep and show me who is my real friends. Also, father, renew me and wash me with the blood of Jesus. Father, please bless me and my finances and bless me with a good job when I graduate next month in my field. Thank you, father, and I ask that you deliver my husband for evil and lust, remove all ungodly people out of his life for good, touch his heart to give his soul to you and that he will sell out from the world. God, let him know that I am his rib and that remind him of the day we got married. I'm praying to you for his salvation and cover him while he's lost and protect him. Please bring him back to church and that he will never turn to the world again. Father, please send my husband back to me. I haven't heard from him in a month. Please rest upon his heart and remove the other women out of his life. Allow this, I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, be with ###. You are Lord of compassion, forgive her sins and give her peace in her heart. Give her wisdom and understanding to know Your will Father. Protect her ways from the all traps of Satan. Guide her in Your name, prosper her in all her ways in her education, career. Be with her husband and restore him as he is falling for temptations in life. Touch his heart and transform it so that he may know Your mighty power. Let your name be exalted through all this. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus could please have God help me right now with everything I need to get on a different path. Jesus would also oversee this, it's got to do with Spirits thank you. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
256
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Last night, was day number 11 in the van. It was really cold, in the 30s F. God moved the mountain of unemployment and I am truly grateful. My new job is challenging, but I’m grateful for it. Yesterday, I heard three people that I knew at the last...
Replies
6
Views
327
Father in the name of Jesus Christ My health is not so good. I applied for medical insurance for low/ no income individuals and was approved and I’m still waiting on my insurance card. I’m not working right now and want to fix my health so that I can be effective at work. Father the funds are...
Replies
8
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom