Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharyna23george
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharyna23george

Guest
Lord, I ask that you cover me in bill and I'm thankful that we had the fallout because I understand that I don't like certain things he says or does. Lord, I just ask for us to be unified in Jesus' name because I really do love him. I'm coming to you first to get approval because I feel like he is the one for me.

I thank you in Jesus' name...
 
Father, please bless their relationship. Let your love and compassion blossom and please guide them and strengthen their faith in you. Help them lead each other to Christ by their demeanor. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Jesus please help this relationship let each see the importance of loving the other. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god my life is going really bad and in fact the worst it’s been my dads girlfriend gave me him an ultimatum to pick between me and her and he chose her he has completely cut me out my relationship is on the verge of a break up I’m ### weeks post ### and I’m trying to stay strong for my...
Replies
10
Views
344
Dear god I pray to you today as I’m struggling I’m on the verge of giving up I’m trying so hard lord to keep my family together but I feel as if I’m making all the effort and I don’t know if I can keep doing it I’m trying so hard for the sake of my newborn daughter but her dad isn’t seeming to...
Replies
13
Views
174
I'm reaching out to you because this person in my circle keeps pushing me beyond my limits by insisting that I meet this man I don't love. I have feelings for another man I'd like to get closer to, but this person keeps speaking very badly of him to me without letting me get close to him...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,497
Messages
16,811,705
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom