I Need God Real Sign To Me At Present........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eveline888
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eveline888

Guest
Dear All,

Recently I can see so many little angels form around me. Can you please all help to pray for me, so that GOD can give me any sign to me, what does HE want me to do in my life please?

Just for your information, my Parents, especially my own Mother doesn't agree at all if I become a Nun / Nurse, while everyday I always do the daily Prayer of St. Bridget to GOD inside the Adoration the Holy Eucharist Sacrament room, at my Catholic church environment in ###, ###, ###. If 1 day I didn't do the Adoration to the Holy Eucharist Sacrament, I really miss HIM (GOD). I really love GOD, but I really need a sign from GOD, what do HE wants me to do in present and future life??

My Parents wants me to get married and have children, and make a family, but I'm not sure that I really want to get married at all and make a family at all, since I have gave my Heart only for GOD only...................

Can you all please help to pray for me, so that GOD can give me A SIGN what does HE want in my present or even in my future life please?

Thank you.

Best regards,

### ### ### ### ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Thank you again for those who have prayed for me, thank you so much. Today I didn't get my period from all my stress but I won't let it get to me, God has showed me signs and symptoms of my period coming soon it might even come tomorrow who knows. All I know God won't let me down so easily not...
Replies
6
Views
629
The Bible tells us that God is a "very present help in times of trouble" but I have been pleading for help day and night and not being helped and this really scares me! Because of my upcoming long journey to hospital on my own it has increased my anxiety and made my OCD much worse and I am...
Replies
12
Views
520
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,497
Messages
16,811,705
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom