He's In My Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter leeshia08
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leeshia08

Guest
Please keep my boyfriend ### in your thoughts and prayers. He's going through so much stress and receiving a great deal of negativity, particularly at his job. He's such an all-around wonderful man, and right now, things simply aren't working out in his favor. He feels lost right now so please pray for him and keep him in the arms of optimism. He needs to feel the awesome and powerful love from God, and with him in your prayers, I'm sure things will no doubt turn around for him. I simply want the special people in my life to be happy and content with knowing that God is on their sides, watching over them, protecting them, and consistently blessing them.
default_veryhappy.gif
 
Praying for you and yours. God Bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for my current relationship/ with a man we've had issues in the past but I still love him I pray that he loves and wants me to pray that we can get together and have a blessed beautiful committed relationship together and we both work to build something together ❤️
Replies
12
Views
426
Yes lord I set my heart and mind on heavenly things not earthly as I still stand on your promises I seek eternal glory amen
Replies
14
Views
557
Please pray for my ex husband that his heart will soften towards me and give me employment at his company I lost my job we have spoken to each other for 4 years now
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,497
Messages
16,811,705
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom